Thursday 1 August 2013

Sugar and flour babies

"Your time starts now" yelled Katie. Neave, Daniel and I sped into work "Daniel , Jackson start making the stretcher" Neave said.
 We rush to the newspaper and start structuring the stretcher while Neave makes the handles "10 minutes". "Go Go Go" I yell to my teammates after that it became a madhouse everybody to the mat now we decide that we will have Neave and me do the course of the sugar and flour baby carrying.
 Cassie and Josh are first then Neave and Jackson ETC. our stretcher broke at the mountain part of the course only one team which were Kyle , Thomas and Alex got through, we were second. The winning team took one minute and nine seconds

by JACKSON

Today in the tech challenge I learnt that maybe you should make strong handles on the stretcher and make a better design.

1 comment:

  1. It took me a while to know what you meant by a sugar and flour 'baby' - he he. I hope it didn't go everywhere when some of the stretchers broke! Well done for getting second!
    Mrs Compton

    ReplyDelete