Thursday 29 August 2013

We made our own theme song!

Today we finished our documentary on dry ice for the MADE Awards. We spent time today fine-tuning our movie.  We re-recorded some voice overs, we adjusted the sounds of some voice overs so they all were clear to listen to, we made our own theme song using Garageband and inserted it to different parts of the movie, we added in some cool transitions to make the information slides look like they were a book and each page was being turned over. My favourite detail was our theme song we made.  It sounds really professional! Next week I will get to choose my own passion project!  I think I might possibly do some lino printing, but I will have a bit of a think about it over the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your video, it sounds awesome! And it will be interesting to find out more about JRR Tolkien....waiting for your next installment. :-) Mum xx

    ReplyDelete