Thursday 30 May 2013

Ewwww yuck - A plate of boiled swede

If you were wondering what I did after my blog last week then you've came to the right blog. We did teacher led workshops and I went to poetry. I was with Jacob, Hamish, Daniel and Thomas. We had to make three haikus about our least favourite food, our favourite food, and chess. A haiku is a way of writing a poem out using 3 verses.  The first verse has 5 syllables, the next 7 syllables and the last one has 5 syllables. Now here's what I wrote:

This is the least favourite food:

Boiled Swede:

Sloppy, orange muck
Ball of garbage on my plate
Stinking out the house

Chess:

Noble warriors
Black versus white, battle on
Strategy of war.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure who's house have you been at Jackson - we don't even have boiled swede!! Nice haikus though....Mum xx

    ReplyDelete