Thursday 28 November 2013

It's gone loco!!

Hello out there!!! When I say loco I mean that My Robot went psycho!!!. It all started as an ordinary Enrich day when Nicola was pulling names out of a hat of the people who had to do their presentations of their gifted study. The seven today, that have presented so far are: Josh, Daniel, Robert, Neave, Me, Olivia and Alex. Out of all we had three about J.K Rowling, one on Steve Irwin, one on Albert Einstein, one on Thomas Edison and my one was none other than J.R.R Tolkien. You would of loved to have seen all of the studies but they were only played at Erich. My favourite slideshow was Daniel's because he said thanks to all of the teachers, Josh and his parents for helping him with his study. Now onto the story about the Crazy Robot. Daniel and I were programming a robot to follow lines on the special mat that we always use. We had downloaded a programme that would make it follow the lines, but all it would do was roam around like a lost dog. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear - did you work out WHY it wouldn't do what you wanted?? I love the idea of studying other gifted people. I wonder why so many people chose authors?

    ReplyDelete